Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Welcome to my blog The many allys of ally white cat.blogspot.com and http://groups.yahoo.com/group/creativeblock-stampersanonymous/ The awesome host is Sandy A. who makes every swap a fun experience.
april 2013 act swap."Feeling bLUE"

I havent felt BLUE this week thank goodness..I have rather been excited and more like my old self..but love the theme...so here is what I came up with


Four were made and they will go out in the morning.


I used Stampers Anonymous Wendy Vecchi little butter fly stamp and her stamp for the sentiment.
Stampers Anonymous p205 leaves
and a stampers anonymous border stamp
I used Tim Holtz distress broken china and
dylusions "after midnight"
and Tim Holts Distress  faded jeans stain and peacock feather stain
I used cream ribbon I inked and crunched and glossy accents
Thanks for stopping in

If you would like to see all the incredible stamps stampers anonymous has to offer please go to their web site www.stampers anonymous.com
or you can visit them on facebook.

susan s


No comments:

Post a Comment