Thursday, October 16, 2014

The manyallys of Allywhitecat mixed media in Andrews Texas and Altered Tattered and Time Worn Butterfly fatbook swap

Thank you Cheryl Fritz for this fabulous swap. I am loving your Butterfly...I need that stamp!
This swap was fabulous. So many gorgeous pages of delight . Thank you Cheryl for hosting this swap.

My photos are taken from my phone my camera is with my son this week.
Thank you to all who played.
susan s

Thank you Cheryl your page is gorgeous!
Another beautiful butterfly from Cheryl
My page
Beautiful Beautiful Chris Rickert. Thank you.
oh wow! This one just grabs me it is so lovely. Thank you Margaret Rodgers
This is lovely. The golden Butterfly and wonderful second page sentiment is from Cindi Shearer
Thank you Vickie Okienurse you know this is so beautiful both pages I will treasure them!
Thank you Hannah your pages are lovely. soft and gentle just beautiful!
Thank you Donna Jean Eno I hope your surgery goes well. You are in my prayers.

Oh Kathy Eddy thank you so much both pages are gorgeous. so stunning.
Oh so lovely. Thank you Patsy. I love both pages.
Thank you Linda the pages are gorgeous!
Well I hope you enjoyed my new beautiful Butterfly book.
Thanks again everyone !
hugs
susan s










No comments:

Post a Comment