Thursday, October 16, 2014

Allywhitecats mixed media in Andrews Texas swap with Stampers Anonymous "Halloween Post Cards"

I want to share with you a fabulous group on yahoo you can join by going to this address and click join group www.stampersanonymous.com
I hope you join us. The people are so friendly and wonderful you will have fun .
Here are my RETURNS  from our Halloween Post card Swap

 The first Post card is from Christine Reichert
Thank you Christine

This fabulous Trolly car is awesome from Kathleen Spitz
look at the hub caps awesome!
Thank you
look at this adorable card Thank you Debbie Passmonte
Thank you

 Look at this cute spooky house...thank you so much Julie Coon
 I am so sorry about the side view here I do not remember how to straighten this out and my son is at work so sorry..but I love the card thank you Susan McMenamin..Beautiful distress card.


and another one I could not turn around right so sorry thank you Barbara.
Thank you Sandy A for the awesome swap and Stampers Anonymous...when my son gets home we will strighten the photos lol
hugs
susan s



No comments:

Post a Comment