Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The practise of Jumbo journal tags

 I love jumbo tags they make wonderful play for journal art. I think we all experiment to find our styles in art lately I have been loving the grunge journal art..it was the way I began over eight years ago.
The tags I made by first using gesso
then I love Americana acrylics they are thick and rich.After the gesso dried I used my big bristle brush and stroked green and pink.letting the colors dry in between of course.
I used a vintage image I had in my files of the Eiffel Tower.
Then a stencil from stencil girl mixed with Tim's acrylic dabbers.
and the heart stencil of Wendy Vecchi.
The chip board numbers and the stamp was fussy cut ..the wonderful "winged things" from stampers anonymous.
The art stamp is also stampers anonymous.
Hope you enjoyed this brief post
The items are for sale at my etsy store https://www.etsy.com/shop/lightofswans
Thanks for stopping in
susan s 

No comments:

Post a Comment