Saturday, June 8, 2013

Themanyallysofallywhitecat and stampers anonymous June 2013 tag swap

Happy Saturday evening to all you awesome people . I have just finished my http://groups.yahoo.com/group/creativeblock-stampersanonymous/
June 2013 tag swap.
Irresistible tags ...is the theme and Tim Holtz wonderful products make it happen. Thank you Sandy A for hosting this awesome swap.Sandy even pre cut our tags on Tim Holtz resist paper..it was pretty before I Inked and added paint I must say beautiful paper.
I used inks and a few of my stains..

victorian velvet stain
vintage photo stain
salty ocean paint dabber and
picked raspberry paint dabber

My stamps are stampers anonymous

Hope they like them..and thanks for stopping in
hugs
susan s


2 comments:

  1. Susan you did a great job on your tags!
    They will love them!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are awesome, Suan! Great job.
    Hugs,
    Aletha

    ReplyDelete