Thursday, June 20, 2013

The many allys of ally whitecat and Wendy Vecchi challenge Blue and metal

I really hope I understood this challenge right..Blue and Metal and use at least one Wendy stamp

This is for http://everythingwendyvecchi@yahoogroups.com
I used Dylusions, Tims stains and Tims dabbers to make this piece and all my stamps are Wendy Vecchi from stampers anonymous...here is my piece sorry for the lack of description 3 am comes early.
Here is another piece for the challenge..hopefully more studio490 style

3 comments:

  1. Love how you did the flower in her hair and blinged out the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Susan! The chicka and her halo gear are too cool! Love the stars and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm diggin' the look of your blog & the Wendy Vicchi. Hugs My Friend~Patti

    ReplyDelete