Friday, May 24, 2013

A thank you to Caroline and a challenge piece for Rick st. Dennis freebie challenge

A challenge and a thank you. I am so behind on things but sometimes life does do that to us...so trying to catch up now I wanted to say thank you to Caroline a wonderful friend of mine who has this awesome blog http://www.cmoh.blogspot.com/
she has a etsy store you can go to from her blog and I do hope you take a moment to visit her. caroline is a DT for  Alpha Stamps and her art is always amazing. I won a prize on her blog and I am just now getting my thank you card made ...shame on me!
well as many of you know I have been making cards from my scraps and cereal boxes cracker boxes and every sort of scrap I have so why not make her card the same way right...well let add one more detail in there..well has caroline been introduced to Rick St. Dennis...I personally don't think so....but you know me..lets see what happens so I am combining her card as a challenge piece forhttp://sparkleandglitterwithrick.blogspot.com/p/may-2013-freebie-contest.html
and using one of Ricks freebie images which personally I love on her card :)
oh I do wonder.
Below is the photo of the beautiful rose scented bath bombs I won and my card or should I say challenge piece going postal to caroline...
always I thank you for looking in
stay safe
hugs
susan

the gift I received
my usage of scraps
the back

the middle and
the front which is also my challenge piece
hugs susan s



1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the colours you went for here Susan, they are lovely. I love your gift too, rose scent is one of my favs. Thanks for playing on Ricks Challenge for May, Love Hazel RSD EDT

    ReplyDelete