Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A memory Box with Deco Art Paints

I put the paints up last night and forgot to make my list..but never fear I am hooked I will be making many many more projects.This is a small 6" long ,3"high, 4 " wide paper mache'  box. I painted with deco art paints and antiquing. The small half a frame on top was a plastic broken frame I pulled from my stash from my Mother;s artsy things which I painted in the green and antiqued white than antiqued.
The papers are from Canvas Corp Brands "Gypsy Memories"
There is another unique quality I added here the buttons are from my Grandmothers artsy stash and were made during the depression.
They were little baby clothes buttons.
I used paste gesso,
mica and Tim's glitter.
This will be placed in my ETSY store.
Thanks for stopping in.
Hugs
Susan S



No comments:

Post a Comment