Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Altered Tattered and Timeworn "Butterfly" 6x6 swap Page 2

Hi everyone how are you? I am working through my to do list today and I wanted to show you page two of my "butterfly"6x6 page with yahoo groups Altered Tattered and Time worn.
My inspiration came from Aaron today with imperfectimpulses.I will give you a link and you can also find his blog through his videos.
I will show you a few photos of my process. well here we go ...Have a awesome day.
hugs
susan s

First this is Aarons link to the video that inspired me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMvJJQp20x0 

Of course I modified to my point of view for the theme and the group.
MY acrylic job covered my papers. !!!OH SUSAN YOU FAILED RIGHT OFF THE BAT!
well to make up for that I used one of my favorite stamps from Stampers Anonymous http://stampersanonymous.com/
This little stamp is a Wendy Vecchi Stamp..happens to be one of my favorites
The item no on the stamp is D2-1435
I stamped in Distress Broken china by Ranger Ink,I could not go back so I went forward so there are not any unique paper showing under the acrylic because my acrylic was to thick so i used the stamp.
moving on...
I did use the credit card and my black soot dabber with acrylic ink on this page  and mu uniball white gel pen to out line the words and the card marks
The large and small butterfly are from Tim Holtz cling mount sets also available at Stampers Anonymous

Now I know everyone loves goodies on their pages so I had to figure out how to become a bit vintage on a journal page
so I used another one of my favorite stampers anonymous stamps to pull things together .
I made her out of a manilla folder and used several inks to color her
Lindys stamp Gang Starburst Hydrangea Blue, Perfect Pearls Mist forever violet, and Dylusions Funky fushia.
I wrote my feelings on a butterfly in my white uniball gel pen and glued my butterfly down with my tacky glue...I am liking that butterfly lined in with my black uniball pen and the outter layer lined with my white uniball pen and of course gave her antennas :)
That was not enought uummm I needed more.
Oh yes I loved Tim Holtz ideology spinner there ..well my little page is looking up but still I know how we love our goodies :)..
so....


Tim Holtz ideologies flower and lace? well it works for me today.
I added a ribbon and finished.
Thanks for stopping in
hugs
susan s





2 comments: