Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Many Allys of Allywhitecat and Smeared Inks Red Rubber Nymph Set and my SWEETNESS from Hollie's Blog

Good morning everyone. I  think we are seeing signs and wonders of SPRING ...I hope so anyway!
What a perfect red rubber set to come out for the season. Smeared inks red rubber set Nymphs has been released and mine came in the mail this past week so I will be sharing as I make a few projects.
If you have not joined the red rubber group and would like to here is the link.http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/group/smeared-ink-rubber-club
Here is a preview of the set you can ask for.
I made two post cards and a journal page from this set I have actually made more but unable to finish some of my projects due to the need to go to Michaels and get goodies for them.
This is a post card I made using three different stamps from the set I received. It is made using Dylusion spray inks which are fabulous. The nymph is colored with prisma pencils and prisma markers...


I used a Tim Holtz /Stampers Anonymous "Post Card " stamp on the back. It is still lacking ribbons flowers and charms but this gives you a idea.
again you can see it is the same stamp but I left her dress off which is an additional stamp.



I used the Dylusion inks again and a stencil girl stencil with Tim Holtz acrylic dabbers...and his/ Stampers Anonymous "Post Card" stamp.
I have show you the two pages I made using Dylusions ink sprays?? yes well I am blogging them today with this post.
Thanks for stopping in and have a great week.
hugs
susan s

Now I have a big bonus. I met Hollie at Sweet Pea Stamps while I was a DT there. I hope you add her blog to your watch list..she makes some beautiful art.This is the link to her blog
http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/. Her art is eye candy and she is a lovely lady. Thank you Hollie for the kindess and the sweet goodies
THANK YOU HOLLIE SO MUCH.
well thanks for stopping in I hope you enjoyed my post today.
hugs
susan s





3 comments:

  1. gorgeous indeed...lovely colors! Let's hope spring is truly on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these projects are lovely - pretty in pink - not everyone can pull it of this beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creations and amazing colors and backgrounds! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete