Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Many Allys Of Ally Whitecat and Sweet Pea stamps artist Ching Chow Kuik Time Flies

Welcome to my blog today.
This is a beautiful image from our http://sweetpeastamps.com store from Artisan Ching Chow Kuik called Time Flies.
As most of you that know me..know...I make a series of Mermaid journals in spring tags and act's.
This lovely is a cover for a fat journal I am making. I hope to finish this week.
I colored this image Time Flies by Ching Chow Kuik in prisma pencils and my new LYRA water color crayons.
The ribbons and flowers are from Reflections I picked up at the Odessa Texas Michaels store.
The little sea shells can be found at www.alphastamps.com.
I hope you like my version of Ching Chow Kuiks Time Flies.
As many of you know there is a DT call at our beautiful store ...so I do not know if I will be back with you many more time but let me thank each of you for the awesome support you have given me.
About the images at this lovely store...always check both digital image and stamps(red rubber). you will find many images the same and you may find images in stamps that are not in digital and images in digital that are not in stamps.
Take care peeps
hugs
susan s

1 comment: