Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Many Allys of Allywhitecat and Katerina Koukiotis Weeping Angel

Happy Sunday.
 I hope to inspire you today with a beautiful image from Katerina Koukiotis called Weeping Angel.
This gorgeous image came from the beautiful http://sweetpeastamps.com store.

This was my first piece from Katerina Koukiotis and I am so in love with her art now.
The beautiful design of the pillar and the angel is gorgeous. Her strand of hair ..you can just see them blowing in a breeze of despair

I did something different this time. I have a beautiful stencil from stencil girl I had never used beforeI love to try new ideas so I used Dyans Dylusions Ink and this beautiful stencil and created my own backgound. I used inks water colors markers and geletos to make a stary sky and scenery. I fussy cut the beautiful image I colored in greys and blues and used glossy accents to place her on the background.wala Sunday inspiration I do hope she inspires you :)
Have a wonderful Sunday
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment