Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Many Allys Of Allywhitecat and Sweetpeas ching Chow Kuiks "Gothic Dark Moon"

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I wanted to share with you a beautiful image from the http://sweetpeastamps.com store from one of their many talented artist. The artist for this image is Ching chow Kuik and this image is called Gothic Dark Moon.
I am making a new fat book..and still finishing the old one...so this is for the new one.
I colored her with my prisma pencils and water colors from prisma and reeves. The embellishments are petaloo.
As you notice I am feeling festive she is dressed for Christmas. Ching chow kuik is so marvelous with her images you can dress them many ways ..I love that when I purchase a image .All the sweet Pea images are so fun and lovely to work with,
Thanks for stopping in.
susan

No comments:

Post a Comment