Tuesday, February 19, 2013

greetings this February 19,2013

It is cold and windy here today and the mail lady brought a package that turned the winter frowns in to a huge grin today...
I received my wonderful swap returns from our lovely hostess Sandy today.....the jumbo tags came yes they did!This swap is a swap from http://groups.yahoo.com/group/creativeblock-stampersanonymous/
First Jamie
How beautiful I have always loved grey black red and white contrast this is lovely and the dash of red heart is brilliant and beautiful Thank you.
second Kavi..
I am definately a Kavi art fan and I am so proud to have a tag from you
this is stunning..I have been to a beautiful town called Durango Colorado and so much beautiful vintage there..this reminded me so much of that place. beautiful.thank you

no 3 Martha
I wanted to dance when I saw I had received a tag from you Martha you are the best! wow!look at all the beautiful ribbon
and the front is gorgeous ,thank you Martha.

Thank you Sandy you are always such a lovely hostess.THANK YOU1
hugs
susan s




No comments:

Post a Comment